Why use plain language?
- is essential to excellent service
- enhances your organisation's brand
- eases the selling process — particularly for intangibles
- helps your organisation to build a relationship with its clients, customers, and investors
- reduces costs by increasing efficiency and improving effectiveness
- improves legal accuracy, certainty, and precision
- is increasingly relevant for compliance, enforceability, and good governance
- eases communication with people for whom English is a second language
- helps to increase the community's respect for the legal profession and the law.